What we lack in hair, we make up in personality!!
The French Family
We are a small, family owned cattery operated out of our home. Our mission is to bring you happy, healthy, and well socialized sphynx kittens from Alaska!!
* Our Kings/Queens are scanned for HCM every year by a board certified cardiologist and checked by our vet to ensure their health. They are not bred until they are given a clean bill of health each year.
* We are a licensed and TICA/CFA registered sphynx breeder in Alaska. Our cattery is located in Soldotna, Alaska.
* We feed our cats and kittens a homemade raw diet
* Our veteranarian is Twin Cities Vet Clinic in Soldotna, AK (Dr. Debbie Mersch completes our well kitten and adult cat checks. (WE LOVE TWIN CITIES VET!!!)
* Our cardiologist is Dr. Dawn Webber, DVM DACVIM (cardiology) of Arctic Echoes Veterinary Cardiology. She completes all of our HCM scans and she is fantastic!!!!
Mi'shell and Rodney French were both born and raised in Soldotna, Alaska. We were married on November 11, 2011. We have a large blended family with 5 sons and 1 daughter (trust me when I say that our kittens are VERY well socialized!!)
We have been breeding sphynx kittens since January, 2011. Our mentors are my cousin, Kristal Reid of Joycats Sphynx Cattery and my very good friend Errica Tracy of Acirre Katz Sphynx. Their websites can be found here:
Sphynx are a passion of ours, we adore the breed and want to give others the opportunity to own one of the most incredible cats on earth.
We have 8 sphynx cats in our household. They are an integral part of our family and give us so much joy.
Copyright 2012 Kenai River Sphynx Cattery. All rights reserved.